Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Blog Hop that Didn't Happen #SliceOfPerfect #MessyReality

I thought I was going to join my first blog hop, but I was too late. I want to credit Jill Krause at Baby Rabies for starting the hop and for creating this awesome idea!

My blog title gives it away. My house is usually more messy reality than a slice of perfect.  That's one of the reasons why I love this idea.

My slice of perfect? Well, at least my most recent slice of perfect...







(as you can tell, even my perfect slices might be a little messy, especially if it's dinner time)



I couldn't decide though between this photo and the next.

































My messy reality? The area where Mr. C plays, a purple boa of Miss S's on the floor, one of Karl's shirts on the chair, and the new kitchen cabinet doors waiting to be installed.

What's your slice of perfect & messy reality?

Thank you, Baby Rabies for helping us to realize that none of us are perfect.  Even if our blog photos or Instagram posts or Facebook posts or Pinterest posts might make you think otherwise.

No comments :

Post a Comment